- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11 Marshall Rd, Hingham, MA 020433 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $269
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,842 sqft
- Parcel #: M:100.0-0000-0043.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56640815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Marshall Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Hingham, and 86.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02043 home values.
- 9 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$376K31900
- 7 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$419K31.51,311
- 10 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$380K311,014
- 8 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$379K311,092
- 16 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$361K31864
- 5 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$468K31.51,306
- 498 Main St Hingham, MA$583K642,953
- 4 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$418K311,224
- 500 Main St Hingham, MA$483K322
- 502 Main St Hingham, MA$512K311,102
- 3 Marshall Rd Hingham, MA$379K22900
- 496 Main St Hingham, MA$587K21.51,973
- 495 Main St Hingham, MA$1.01M32.53,018
- 486 Main St # R Hingham, MA$739K423,140
- 486 Main St # B Hingham, MA$261K211,135
- 486 Main St # A Hingham, MA$299K21830
- 486 Main St Hingham, MA$536K311,651
- 506 Main St Hingham, MA$833K332,631
- 508 Main St Hingham, MA$722K321,946
- 503 Main St Hingham, MA$543K421,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292