A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1898
- Views: 733 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $985,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 4 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate
- Exterior material: Metal
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: W:22 P:02358 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59093822
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $630K-1.45M.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 224% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% lower than in Boston, and 91.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|25 Henshaw St Brighton, MA||--||4||2||--|
|9 Menlo St # 1 Brighton, MA||--||2||1||--|
|9 Menlo St Boston, MA||$771K||6||2||2,754|
|29 Henshaw St Boston, MA||$610K||4||1.5||1,930|
|7 Menlo St Boston, MA||--||2||1||1,200|
|7 Menlo St # 1 Boston, MA||--||2||1||1,000|
|23 Henshaw St Boston, MA||$807K||5||2||2,980|
|30 Bentley St Boston, MA||$885K||5||3||3,247|
|10 Menlo St Boston, MA||$898K||7||2.5||3,630|
|5 Menlo St Boston, MA||$846K||7||2||3,311|
|24-26 Bentley St Boston, MA||--||4||2||4,332|
|8 Menlo St Boston, MA||$876K||6||3||3,336|
|8 Menlo St # 1 Brighton, MA||--||2||1||--|
|17 Henshaw St Boston, MA||$773K||--||--||3,638|
|6 Menlo St Boston, MA||--||2||1||3,044|
|20 Bentley St Boston, MA||--||4||2||2,500|
|3 Menlo St UNIT 3 Boston, MA||$703K||3||2.5||2,039|
|3 Menlo St UNIT 3A Boston, MA||$772K||4||4||2,348|
|14 Bentley St # 2 Brighton, MA||$738K||5||2||--|
|15 Henshaw St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$355K||2||1||1,037|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!