11 Mill St, Manchester, MA 019447 beds, 5 baths, 5,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Manchester-by-the-Sea is a beautiful seaside resort town with a stable population of year round residents.
The School system has an excellent reputaion.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,242 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: M:0038 B:0000 L:0010
- Zillow Home ID: 56934624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Mill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01944 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Manchester, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01944 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01944 home values.
- 11 Mill St Manchester, MA$1.01M555,120
- 9 Mill St Manchester, MA$672K432,568
- 15 Mill St Manchester, MA$550K422,316
- 7 Mill St Manchester, MA$1.12M52.54,082
- 17 Mill St Manchester, MA$559K422,616
- 5 Mill St Manchester, MA$1.33M53.54,602
- 3 Mill St Manchester, MA$918K43.54,203
- 13 Mill St Manchester, MA$703K32.52,270
- 19 Mill St Manchester, MA$557K32.52,522
- 191 School St Manchester, MA$514K31.51,454
- 21 Mill St Manchester, MA$550K42.52,300
- 175 School St Manchester, MA$1.55M64.55,596
- 189 School St Manchester, MA$436K421,390
- 187 School St Manchester, MA$658K42.53,028
- 185 School St Manchester, MA$377K211,195
- 23 Mill St Manchester, MA$528K422,189
- 173 School St Manchester, MA$900K422,664
- 25 Mill St Manchester, MA$514K322,000
- 142 School St Manchester, MA$572K332,824
- 157 School St Manchester, MA$1.84M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.