This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The three bedrooms upstairs are complete with ample closets, a walkin in the master, and a full bath with jacuzzi tub. The updated kitchen with granite counters, high end stainless appliances, and a large island is ideal for entertaining. The main level features hardwood, a full bath, living room, and formal dining room.
Need more space? How about a full rec room above the garage with a seperate entrance? It could even be used as an inlaw suite.
Propane heating throughout... full deck off the eatin kitchen. Lush level yard for barbecues and play. This is a fantastic home ready for a new owner.
Call anytime to schedule your showing
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $1
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Plainville, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Thermalpane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Propane, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mill Rate \ 31.3800, Neighborhood \ Plainville (25), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:16 B:M L:08
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59038331
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 35.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Plainville, and 4.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|10 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$242K||3||2||1,592|
|12 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$294K||3||1.5||2,444|
|9 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$227K||3||2||1,200|
|13 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$418K||3||3.5||24,500|
|8 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$231K||3||2.5||1,396|
|15 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$249K||4||2.5||1,732|
|7 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,492|
|16 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$240K||3||1.5||1,668|
|6 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,324|
|65 Pequot Rd Plainville, CT||$259K||3||2||1,988|
|67 Pequot Rd Plainville, CT||$256K||4||2||1,881|
|130 Pequot Rd Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|119 Pequot Rd Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|17 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,630|
|5 Mohawk Rd Plainville, CT||$227K||3||2||1,440|
|124 Pequot Rd Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|63 Pequot Rd Plainville, CT||$242K||3||2||1,504|
|120 Pequot Rd Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|107 Pequot Rd Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
|116 Pequot Rd Avon, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!