11 Newcomb Ave, Lynn, MA 019053 beds, 2 baths, 1,461 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Pantry, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,461 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:007 B:377 L:014
- Zillow Home ID: 56072874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Newcomb Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.1% higher than in Lynn, and 16.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
- 40 Newcomb Ave Saugus, MA$254K21736
- 5 Newcomb Ave Lynn, MA$240K311,169
- 40 Newcomb Ave Lynn, MA$172K211,200
- 666 Walnut St Lynn, MA$353K32.52,264
- 4 Newcomb Ave Lynn, MA$249K311,760
- 3 Newcomb Ave Lynn, MA$248K21884
- 676 Walnut St Lynn, MA$276K322,128
- 42 Washington Ave Lynn, MA$201K21960
- 15 Washington Ave Lynn, MA$363K321,762
- 680 Walnut St Lynn, MA$235K22980
- 30 Newcomb Ave Saugus, MA$346K332,482
- 36 Washington Ave Lynn, MA$282K341,120
- 656 Walnut St Lynn, MA$356K4--1,923
- 32 Washington Ave Lynn, MA$241K421,635
- 682 Walnut St Lynn, MA$236K311,372
- 16 Garfield Ave Saugus, MA$318K221,344
- 30 Washington Ave Saugus, MA$215K11.51,358
- 8 Garfield Ave Saugus, MA$342K221,764
- 41 Newcomb Ave Saugus, MA$342K41.51,872
- 20 Garfield Ave Saugus, MA$353K421,882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!