- Lot: 2.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 1,522 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $164
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: L0347320
- Zillow Home ID: 109740488
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 22.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in Town of Clinton, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|4 Old School House Rd Clinton, CT||$249K||3||2||1,306|
|132 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$289K||3||3||2,011|
|142 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,188|
|125 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$574K||4||2||3,780|
|123 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$517K||4||2.5||3,544|
|134 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$287K||4||2.5||2,011|
|7 Old School House Rd Clinton, CT||$407K||3||2.5||2,663|
|121 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$228K||2||1.5||1,244|
|122 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$280K||4||2.5||1,860|
|128 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$388K||3||2||3,075|
|126 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$247K||--||--||--|
|136 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$280K||4||2||2,011|
|6 Old School House Rd Clinton, CT||$330K||3||2.5||1,934|
|8 Old School House Rd Clinton, CT||$513K||3||2||3,559|
|115 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$2.07M||3||--||5,999|
|124 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$277K||4||2.5||1,860|
|13 Old School House Rd Clinton, CT||$339K||3||2.5||2,307|
|144 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,360|
|105 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$182K||3||2||1,056|
|120 Cow Hill Rd Clinton, CT||$301K||4||1.5||2,068|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
4, 6-81.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!