- Built in 2004
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,507 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- MLS #: OC15085122
- Keller Williams - Mission Viejo
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Gas, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level\Flat, PreviousStatus \ Active, SaleType \ Standard, View \ Neighborhood, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Heating \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Bonus, Appliances \ Microwave, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Style \ Contemporary, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Rooms \ Loft, SchoolDistrict \ Capistrano Unified, Patio \ Enclosed, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Association \ Barbecue, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Patio \ Patio, Association \ Tennis, Association \ Club House, Fireplace \ Master Bedroom, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplace \ Bonus Room, InteriorFeatures \ Wired for Data, Patio \ Porch - Front, Association \ Sport Court, View \ Park Or Green Belt, Fireplace \ Patio, Association \ Gym\Ex Room, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Stories \ Three Or More Levels, Heating \ Fireplace, Parking \ Garage - Rear Entry, Association \ Picnic Area, Association \ Playground, AssociationDues2Frequency \ Monthly, LotFeatures \ Greenbelt, Appliances \ Gas Stove, CommonWalls \ No one above, Association \ Biking Trails, Association \ Hiking Trails, LotFeatures \ Zero Lot Line, Association \ Other Courts, Appliances \ Built In Range, CommonWalls \ No one below, LotFeatures \ Alley Access, Parking \ No Driveway, SeniorYN \ 0
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 149
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Parcel #: 93001573
- Zillow Home ID: 64778365
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $483-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92694 home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Ladera Ranch as a whole. Among 92694 homes, this home is 21.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92694, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% higher than in Ladera Ranch, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92694 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ladera Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92694 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (75)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 41 Orange Blossom Cir|
Nearby Schools in Ladera Ranch
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org