11 Park DrAPT 17, Boston, MA 02215
Sold on 7/23/12: $340,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:680 sq ft
- Lot:696 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $340,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
It combines new-world renovations with old-world charm!
Beautiful bow front living room
3 big windows that face the city and the park!
-Faces the Park and the city just like the Living room
Dining room when entering the unit with beautiful built-in book shelves on the wall
Nice separate kitchen
-Stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space.
Nice bathroom with tub and tiles
Close to Longwood Medical Area, Back Bay, Brookline and much more!
Condo fee includes heat, hot water, master insurance, exterior maintenance, and elevator.
Condo fees are $368/month right now but then goes down to $278/month starting August 1st, 2012.
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesBay Windows,Bright & Sunny,City View(s),Dining Room,Elevator,Hardwood Floors,Laundry in Building,Modern Kitchen,Near T,separate storage,Study,Dishwasher,Furnished,Modern Bath,New/Renovated Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count72
- Zillow Home ID59179522
- Last Remodel Year1982
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:05 P:04213 S:036
- Days on Zillow514
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$391,466||$360K – $419K||-$623||$575||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,250/mo||$1.8K – $2.6K/mo||-$58||$3.31||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Kenmore home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Kenmore homes, this home is valued 2.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kenmore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.3% less than in Boston, and 96.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Park Drive APT 17
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Tobin K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Mission Hill School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Farragut (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005