This is an exclusive, secluded area of Waterford that was once known as "Oswegatchie Colony". Many of the houses in this neighborhood were built as summer residences for wealthy New Yorkers. The Niantic River surrounds the neighborhood and many houses have beautiful, waterfront views of the river and across to Oswegatchie Hills in Niantic. It is very peaceful and quiet here.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $649,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Circular, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Vertical, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ River, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,363 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0557200
- Zillow Home ID: 58985045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 198.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 93% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Waterford, and 15.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06385 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|9 Plant Dr Waterford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|13 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$873K||5||4.5||5,278|
|11 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT||$421K||4||1.5||2,064|
|4 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$365K||4||2.5||2,269|
|10 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$524K||3||3||3,297|
|6 Plant Dr Waterford, CT||$559K||4||3.5||3,696|
|7 Plant Dr Waterford, CT||$986K||4||3||4,204|
|12 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$499K||3||3||3,273|
|16 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT||--||Studio||--||45,302|
|16 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT||--||Studio||--||45,302|
|1 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$258K||2||2||1,550|
|16 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$298K||4||2||2,140|
|17 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$948K||8||4.1||5,041|
|5 Plant Dr Waterford, CT||$1.05M||4||3.5||4,997|
|1 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT||$236K||3||1||1,527|
|21 Konomoc Ave Waterford, CT||--||Studio||--||53,143|
|1 Plant Dr Waterford, CT||$336K||4||2.5||1,792|
|22 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$507K||5||3||3,498|
|24 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$400K||4||3.5||2,210|
|24 Park Dr Waterford, CT||$309K||3||1.5||1,920|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!