A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 2,077 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $279,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: EXTR M:104 L:043
- Zillow Home ID: 86795809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-388K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03833 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is valued 6.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
|8 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$292K||4||1.5||1,768|
|13 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$294K||3||1.5||2,016|
|9 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$362K||4||1.5||2,276|
|6 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$303K||4||1.5||1,661|
|8 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$364K||3||3||2,424|
|15 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$316K||3||2||1,778|
|7 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$261K||3||1.5||1,296|
|10 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$250K||3||1.5||1,080|
|4 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$324K||3||2.5||1,730|
|6 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$330K||3||2.5||1,740|
|4 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$294K||4||2||1,591|
|3 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$336K||3||3||1,984|
|8 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$325K||3||2.5||1,728|
|5 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$263K||3||2||1,272|
|12 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$321K||4||2.5||1,800|
|17 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$306K||4||2||2,059|
|19 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$251K||3||2||1,032|
|2 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$465K||4||3||3,088|
|1 River Bend Cir Exeter, NH||$312K||3||2.5||1,776|
|21 Patricia Ave Exeter, NH||$306K||4||1.5||1,947|
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.