- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,561 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $247,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Parcel #: 00159900
- Zillow Home ID: 58105509
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $182-314K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06279 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Willington as a whole. Among 06279 homes, this home is valued 11.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06279, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% higher than in Willington, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06279 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06279 home values.
|15 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$216K||3||2||1,760|
|3 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$205K||3||2||1,236|
|72 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$139K||2||1||903|
|80 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$193K||3||2||1,100|
|7 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$202K||3||2||1,236|
|4 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$226K||3||2.5||1,222|
|6 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$249K||3||2.5||1,860|
|33 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$173K||3||1||1,002|
|66 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,870|
|94 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$210K||3||2||1,701|
|10 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$287K||3||2||1,982|
|84 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$225K||2||2||1,718|
|62 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$189K||3||1.5||1,002|
|79 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,028|
|75 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$179K||3||1||1,002|
|69 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$227K||5||2||1,774|
|14 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$285K||4||2.5||2,649|
|19 Pinecrest Rd Willington, CT||$254K||4||2.5||2,000|
|83 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$221K||3||2.5||1,496|
|60 Village Hill Rd Willington, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Willington
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-126.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!