A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,160 all time views
- HOA Fee: $145/mo
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Harbor
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Ocean
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 3/10 to 1/2 Mile
- BEACH_OWNERSHIP: Public
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: None
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- FLOORING: Laminate
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Unknown
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Vinyl
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Garden
- TERMS_FEATURE: Contract for Deed
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Ground
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0020 B:0561 L:0001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63529399
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-224K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Beverly High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.