- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11 Pumping Station Rd, Salem, NH 030798 beds, 3 baths, 3,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
First floor with walk out basement, large family room with fireplace and wood stove, laundry room and large room for storage. Second story (main floor) has an open concept featuring galley kitchen which opens to the dining....living room . Another fireplace graces the living room..
The living room opens to a large 2 level deck on the south side of the property. Great for entertaining!
The 3rd floor holds 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths with double sinks and large cathedral living room.
Pull down staircase to the large useable attic.
The grounds are filled with mature perennial gardens and sitting gardens. Large 8 car driveway . House has perimeter drain
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: SLEM M:63 B:3362 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86836000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Pumping Station Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03079 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 58.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
- 2 Jill Rd Salem, NH$162K31864
- 1 Jill Rd Salem, NH$279K221,973
- 9 Pumping Station Rd Salem, NH$220K311,302
- 17 Pumping Station Rd Salem, NH$268K322,076
- 19 Pumping Station Rd Salem, NH$267K31.51,824
- 20 Pumping Station Rd Salem, NH$222K321,242
- 3 Jill Rd Salem, NH$253K221,509
- 22 Pumping Station Rd Salem, NH$165K311,050
- 4 Jill Rd Salem, NH$162K31986
- 5 Jill Rd Salem, NH$259K31.51,638
- 14 Saint Marys Ln Salem, NH$265K211,544
- 12 Saint Marys Ln Salem, NH$272K31.51,790
- 10 Saint Marys Ln Salem, NH$231K311,144
- 5 Pumping Station Rd Salem, NH$240K31.51,396
- 11 Saint Marys Ln Salem, NH$271K31.52,084
- 11 Mount Saint Marys Way Hooksett, NH$612K856,705
- 7 Jill Rd Salem, NH$279K311,169
- 8 Saint Marys Ln Salem, NH$275K42.52,001
- 9 Birch Rd Salem, NH$235K311,008
- 7 Birch Rd Salem, NH$254K311,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292