11 Ransom St, Dolgeville, NY 133292 beds, 1 bath, 923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 106 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $47,800
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 10160215
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 330 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Apartment Type \ no, Basement Type \ Full, Building Style \ no, Construction Type \ no, Garage Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Residential Style \ Ranch, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Mountain \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Pond \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Scenic \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Type \ no, View Wooded \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 923 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 21360110805200060120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30528353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Ransom Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 13 Ransom St Dolgeville, NY$56K22.5640
- 44 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$75K422,481
- 40 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$41K422,296
- 15 Ransom St Dolgeville, NY$59K31924
- Ransom St Dolgeville, NY--------
- 41-43 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$64K622,496
- 19 Ransom St Dolgeville, NY$71K311,040
- 48 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$56K31.51,248
- 39 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$60K522,550
- 9 Ransom St Dolgeville, NY$40K31.51,352
- 37 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$134K532,707
- 18 Ransom St Dolgeville, NY$100K11.51,454
- 26 Brockett St Dolgeville, NY$57K31.51,348
- 50 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$53K221,624
- 38 E Faville Ave Dolgeville, NY$102K321,518
- 21 Ransom St Dolgeville, NY$69K31882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!