A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $221-330K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $11.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Kingston is $20,359.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $28K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Kingston is $59,476.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- All time views: 546
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $299,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities: Other
- Amenities: Water
- Basement: Concrete
- Basement: Full
- Basement: Interior Stairs
- Basement: Walk Out
- Basement Y/N: Yes
- Bedroom 1 Level: 1
- Bedroom 2 Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Level: 1
- Construction: Existing
- Construction: Wood Frame
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- 1st floor Full Bathrm
- 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr.
- Access. Laundry No Steps
- Kitchen w/5 ft Diameter
- One-Level Home
- Driveway: Paved
- Electric: 200 Amp
- Electric: Circuit Breaker(s)
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Dishwasher
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Microwave
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Range-Electric
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Refrigerator
- EquipmentAndAppliances: Smoke Detector
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Exterior Features CF: Irrigation System
- Exterior Features CF: Patio
- Exterior Features CF: Porch-Covered
- FeeIncludes: Water
- Floors CF: Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Garage Location: Under
- GarageAndParking: 4 Parking Spaces
- GarageAndParking: Auto Open
- GarageAndParking: Under
- HeatFuel: Gas-Lp/Bottle
- HeatingAndCooling: Hot Air
- HeatingAndCooling: Multi Zone
- Interior Features CF: 1 Fireplace
- Interior Features CF: Attic
- Interior Features CF: Cable
- Interior Features CF: Cable Internet
- Interior Features CF: Ceiling Fan
- Interior Features CF: Dining Area
- Interior Features CF: Fireplace-Gas
- Interior Features CF: Living/Dining
- Interior Features CF: Master BR with BA
- Interior Features CF: Vaulted Ceiling
- Kitchen Level: 1
- Living Room Level: 1
- LotDescription: Cul-De-Sac
- LotDescription: Landscaped
- LotDescription: Subdivision
- New Construction Y/N: Existing
- Number Stories: 1
- Property Type: Residential
- Road Footage YN: Yes
- Roads: Paved
- Roads: Public
- Roof: Shingle-Asphalt
- Sewer: 1500+ Gallon
- Sewer: Leach Field
- Sewer: Private
- StreetType: Rdg
- Style: Ranch
- Water CF: Community
- WaterHeater: Gas-Lp/Bottle
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: KNGS M:00R22 B:000054 L:000007
- Zillow Home ID: 113614372
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03848 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% less than in Kingston, and 18.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03848 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kingston.
Nearby Schools in Kingston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sanborn Regional High (assigned)9-121.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.