- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11 Rhoda St, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 1 bath, 1,612 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,938 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:05703 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59154529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Rhoda Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roslindale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Boston, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roslindale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roslindale home values.
- 19 Rhoda St Boston, MA$352K211,016
- 1690 Centre St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$370K221,974
- 1690 Centre St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$351K522,078
- 1690 Centre St Boston, MA$384K221,974
- 16 Rhoda St West Roxbury, MA$334K21936
- 1694 Centre St Boston, MA$506K421,912
- 20 Rhoda St West Roxbury, MA$331K21992
- 10 Rhoda St West Roxbury, MA$407K21.51,335
- 24 Rhoda St West Roxbury, MA$343K311,452
- 1682 Centre St Boston, MA$518K232,988
- 1702 Centre St Boston, MA$463K421,568
- 11 Colbert St # 11A Boston, MA$346K31.51,684
- 15 Colbert St West Roxbury, MA$366K311,394
- 566 W Roxbury Pkwy West Roxbury, MA$531K422,130
- 566 W Roxbury Pkwy # 1 Boston, MA--2199,999
- 1662 Centre St # 1 Boston, MA$933K33.52,000
- 1662 Centre St Boston, MA$784K32.52,239
- 1662 Centre St Boston, MA$694K32.5--
- 1662 Centre St # 2 Boston, MA$757K33.52,239
- 68 Colbert St West Roxbury, MA$795K653,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292