11 Rice St, Greenville, SC 296054 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Main floor master with large master bath and 5 X15 closet. The upstairs has two bedrooms and bonus room, all of which have walk in closets and attic storage areas! Large back deck with gas hook up.
The home is on a small lot but the neighbors are rarely seen or heard. Very private and safe! Please give this home a chance!
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $355,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0212000100102
- Zillow Home ID: 80972837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Rice Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19% higher than in Greenville, and 61.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
- 9 Rice St Greenville, SC$267K43.52,270
- 13 Rice St Greenville, SC$164K21979
- 2804 Augusta St Greenville, SC$201K421,800
- 2808 Augusta St Greenville, SC--------
- 2718 Augusta St Greenville, SC$419K323,090
- 15 Rice St Greenville, SC$115K211,048
- 2800 Augusta St Greenville, SC$324K322,251
- 14 Rice St Greenville, SC$452K433,110
- 2716 Augusta St Greenville, SC$250K422,022
- 19 Rice St Greenville, SC$212K221,517
- 10 Amherst Ave # B Greenville, SC$80K21780
- 4 Amherst Ave APT D Greenville, SC$122K321,288
- 2810 Augusta St Greenville, SC$344K332,400
- 16 Amherst Ave Greenville, SC$143K311,682
- Tyler St Greenville, SC--------
- 18 Amherst Ave Greenville, SC$114K31.51,305
- 2712 Augusta St Greenville, SC$213K311,299
- 21 Rice St Greenville, SC$128K211,010
- 18 Rice St Greenville, SC$297K422,410
- 9 Tyler St Greenville, SC$171K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.