11 Rivers Ct, Beaufort, SC 299073 beds, 2 baths, 2,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1996 for $165,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,366 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R200 010 00B 0168 0000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68770130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Rivers Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 612.1% higher than in Beaufort, and 741.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29907 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC--------
- 13 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$255K432,391
- 12 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$265K332,314
- 10 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$276K42.52,700
- 7 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC--------
- 14 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$243K32.52,353
- 15 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC--Studio----
- 16 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$187K322,068
- 6 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$242K322,182
- 18 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$257K321,800
- 19 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$260K332,180
- 4 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC--532,464
- 3 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$270K--22,560
- 20 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$253K321,717
- 13 Moultrie Ct Beaufort, SC$178K321,581
- 21 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC--------
- 14 Moultrie Ct Beaufort, SC$279K--2.52,432
- 1 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$193K222,033
- 22 Rivers Ct Beaufort, SC$199K322,297
- 5 Francis Marion Cir Beaufort, SC$231K--21,727
Nearby Schools in Beaufort
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292