- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11 Riverside Dr APT 13ME, New York, NY 100232 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1951
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,275,000
- Fitness Center
- Coop Maintenance \ 1761,Financing Allowed \ 75,Tax Deduction \ 40,Private Outdoor Space \ Roof Garden,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 17,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1184,Lot Number \ 31,Buyfolio Building ID \ 58321,Total Charges \ 1761
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 629
- Parcel #: 118400310001100000013ME
- Zillow Home ID: 98334715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Riverside Drive APT 13ME
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
- # 30$1.16M------
- Ste 3D$597K------
- Apt 1DW$643K--1--
- Apt 1LE$603K------
- Apt 20E$600K------
- Apt 2CE$649K--1--
- Apt 2JE$1.21M------
- Apt 2JW$1.23M------
- Apt 2KW$742K------
- Apt 2MW$1.31M------
- Apt 2SE$741K------
- Apt 3FW$1.17M------
- Apt 3GE$451KStudio1--
- Apt 3ME$1.16M------
- Apt 3OE$741K------
- Apt 3SE$634K11--
- Apt 3SW$1.23M------
- Apt 4KW$742K------
- Apt 4WE$1.16M------
- Apt 5EE$1.14M------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292