11 Riverside DrAPT 8GW, New York, NY 10023
Sold on 5/3/13: $595,000
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCondo Common Charges \ 869,Financing Allowed \ 75,Tax Deduction \ 40,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 17,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1184,Lot Number \ 31,Buyfolio Building ID \ 58321,Total Charges \ 869
- Parcel #118400310001100000008GW
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count629
- ViewPark, Water
- Zillow Home ID72521860
- Days on Zillow233
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$639,065||$409K – $991K||+$15,125||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,557/mo||$2.5K – $6K/mo||+$67||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Upper West Side home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in New York, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Riverside Drive APT 8GW
- # 30$995K------
- Ste 3D$465K------
- Apt 1DW$714K--1.0--
- Apt 1LE$497K------
- Apt 20E$481K------
- Apt 2CE$715K--1.0--
- Apt 2HE$487KStudio1.0--
- Apt 2JE$1.17M------
- Apt 2JW$1.21M------
- Apt 2KW$614K------
- Apt 2MW$1.67M------
- Apt 2SE$602K------
- Apt 3FW$1.07M------
- Apt 3GE$446KStudio1.0--
- Apt 3ME$1M------
- Apt 3OE$604K------
- Apt 3SE$624K11.0--
- Apt 3SW$1.26M------
- Apt 4KW$614K------
- Apt 4WE$989K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005