A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,498 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $227,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: M:021 B:343 L:022
- Zillow Home ID: 56072137
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $227-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01905 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01905 homes, this home is valued 11.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Lynn, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01905 home values.
|21 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$239K||2||2||1,230|
|17 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$238K||3||2||1,163|
|8 Rollin Ter Lynn, MA||$235K||3||1.5||1,223|
|15 Rollin Ter Lynn, MA||$230K||3||1||1,047|
|687 Boston St Lynn, MA||$254K||2||1||1,452|
|25 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$236K||3||1||1,163|
|11 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$275K||2||2.5||1,384|
|695 Boston St Lynn, MA||$361K||6||4||2,549|
|689 Boston St Lynn, MA||$222K||3||2||1,100|
|29 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$220K||3||1||1,169|
|19 Rollin Ter Lynn, MA||$256K||3||2.5||1,405|
|18 Rollin Ter Lynn, MA||$244K||3||1.5||1,092|
|697 Boston St Lynn, MA||$364K||6||3||3,630|
|35 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$221K||2||1||988|
|37 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$243K||3||1.5||1,196|
|699 Boston St Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1||1,384|
|20 Keslar Ave Lynn, MA||$293K||4||1.5||1,728|
|41 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$232K||3||1||1,092|
|22 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$259K||4||2||1,684|
|18 Rollin Ave Lynn, MA||$357K||6||3||2,761|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.