- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 1,271 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:28 B:03 L:13 U:00
- Zillow Home ID: 56384226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01801 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Woburn as a whole. Among 01801 homes, this home is valued 19.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Woburn, and 80% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01801 home values.
|2 Frances Rd Woburn, MA||$345K||4||1||1,240|
|3 Dickson Rd Woburn, MA||$305K||2||1||992|
|13 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$386K||3||2.5||1,650|
|4 Frances Rd Woburn, MA||$337K||3||1||1,240|
|5 Dickson Rd Woburn, MA||$366K||3||1||1,812|
|7 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$335K||3||2||1,229|
|6 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$366K||3||2||1,476|
|4 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$368K||4||1.5||1,312|
|6 Frances Rd Woburn, MA||$356K||4||2||1,563|
|8 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$347K||3||2||1,144|
|2 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$337K||1||1||936|
|2 Dickson Rd Woburn, MA||$387K||4||2||1,800|
|7 Dickson Rd Woburn, MA||$349K||4||1.5||1,469|
|5 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$319K||2||1||972|
|8 Frances Rd Woburn, MA||$425K||4||1.5||1,944|
|15 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$293K||2||1||775|
|18 Millyan Rd Woburn, MA||$360K||3||1.75||1,676|
|10 Sendick Rd Woburn, MA||$338K||3||1||1,152|
|93 Lowell St Woburn, MA||$423K||3||2||1,676|
|9 Dickson Rd Woburn, MA||$342K||4||1||1,469|
Nearby Schools in Woburn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!