- Lot: 4.02 acres
- Single Family
- 134 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,102
- All time views: 1,793
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- MLS #: 1241941
- Sierra Sotheby's International Real...
- View: Mountain
- Views: Scenic
- Other: Association Fee
- Area Amenities: Outdoor Activities
- Area Amenities: Biking
- Road Type: Private Road
- Area Description: Country Living
- Area Amenities: Area Fishing
- Area Amenities: Area Hiking
- Area Amenities: Area Skiing
- Area Amenities: Area Snowmobiling
- Location: Cul-de-sac
- Lot Description: Access Type - Road
- Special Market: Second Home
- Lot Size: 2-5 Acres
- Amenities: Ski Resort
- Property Description: Acreage
- Road Type: County Street
- Water: Other Water Source
- Special Market: Lake
- Area Description: Privacy
- Area Amenities: Area Climbing
- Sewer: None
- Amenities: Fly Fishing
- Lot Description: Irregular
- Lot Description: New Development
- Special Market: NewHomes
- Stories: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 2108765246
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
|Carson Ridge A Common Interest Development Markleeville, CA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Markleeville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Diamond Valley Elementary (assigned)K-88.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.