11 Sinclair St, Windsor, CT 060953 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $170,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00079 B:00058 L:000013
- Zillow Home ID: 59013527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Sinclair Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Windsor, and 39% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
- 15 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$197K321,094
- 7 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$172K221,008
- 17 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$150K311,040
- 23 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$170K311,102
- 10 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$145K22690
- 6 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$146K21888
- 123 Seymour St Windsor, CT$133K31.11,229
- 27 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$153K211,008
- 136 Seymour St Windsor, CT$174K31.51,697
- 146 Seymour St Windsor, CT$162K411,327
- 102 Woodland St Windsor, CT$151K31.51,229
- 132 Seymour St Windsor, CT$140K321,105
- 33 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$137K311,037
- 106 Woodland St Windsor, CT$135K211,137
- 152 Seymour St Windsor, CT$190K321,170
- 110 Woodland St Windsor, CT$170K31.51,470
- 96 Woodland St Windsor, CT$147K311,220
- 124 Seymour St Windsor, CT$83K21940
- 90 Woodland St Windsor, CT$137K31.5910
- 35 Sinclair St Windsor, CT$154K31.11,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292