11 Stone Post Cir, Raymond, NH 030774 beds, 3 baths, 1,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
New roof 2012.
New custom kitchen in 2013, with new appliances.
New wall to wall carpet on second floor 2014.
Hardwood floors and fieldstone fireplace.
Four large bedrooms. Master bedroom has skylight and private bath.
Large family room with high ceilings and skylights.
Two large decks with hot tub that overlook the large private backyard.
New super-efficient Buderus gas boiler installed in 2011.
Attached garage, and large walk out basement.
Garage and main house attics for additional storage.
House located on the back of two acres of wooded land for privacy. Abuts conservation land on two sides for additional privacy.
Large shed in backyard.
Easy commute to anywhere in NH and MA, short drive to Rte 101, Exeter, Portsmouth, Manchester, Concord, and Nashua.
First floor room dimensions:
Second floor room dimensions:
Master Bedroom: 15x11
Bedroom 2: 15x9
Bedroom 3: 9x9
Bedroom 4: 9x9
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 59 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 1997 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: RAYM M:035 L:030
- Zillow Home ID: 86823845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Stone Post Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% lower than in Town of Raymond, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
- 17 Stone Post Cir Raymond, NH$243K31.51,750
- 21 Stone Post Cir Raymond, NH$327K433
- 23 Stone Post Cir Raymond, NH$226K321,598
- 25 Stone Post Cir Raymond, NH$242K221,264
- 20 Stone Post Cir Raymond, NH$205K321,927
- 2 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$224K21884
- 4 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$205K322,410
- 6 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$200K221,442
- Stone Post Cir Raymond, NH$327K32.52,749
- Raymond, NH$187K311,568
- Raymond, NH$184K321,414
- Raymond, NH$177K321,414
- 1 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$271K31.52,596
- 3 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$237K32.51,590
- Raymond, NH$171K311,414
- 5 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$244K321,836
- 7 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$275K222,632
- Raymond, NH$174K311,414
- 9 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$217K211,056
- 11 Stone Post Ln Raymond, NH$233K321,598
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.