This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 3,508 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $449,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 11 spaces, 696 sqft
- Security System
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Cathedral Ceiling, AMENITIES \ French Door, AMENITIES \ Gourmet Kitchen, AMENITIES \ Sauna/Steam Room, AMENITIES \ Skylight, AMENITIES \ Walk-In Closet, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AMENITIES \ Whirlpool, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Convection Oven, APPLIANCES \ Cook-top w/Grill, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Single Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Hatch, ATTIC \ Part, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Saratoga Springs, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Saratoga Springs, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch/Screened, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Sprinkler In Ground, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Supplemental Well, Family Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Garage Door Opener, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Gran/Solid Surf Counters, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Humidifier, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Security System, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LA2Agent State \ NY, LA2Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA2Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ 2nd Floor, LAUNDRY \ Closet, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LO2Office State \ NY, LO2Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed/Wooded, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Saratoga Springs, SEWER \ Septic, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Custom, Sub Area \ Saratoga Springs City, Swis Code \ 411589, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 364
- Parcel #: 41158916700700010150000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32406987
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-909K.
Market guideZillow predicts 12866 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Saratoga Springs as a whole. Among 12866 homes, this home is valued 113.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Saratoga Springs, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12866 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.