A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,449 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,166 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:27 P:5150011
- Zillow Home ID: 59061153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06019 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Hartford Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Hartford Metro, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
|12 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$430K||5||4||3,403|
|9 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$433K||--||--||--|
|10 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$503K||4||2.2||3,636|
|14 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$387K||4||3||2,487|
|8 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$428K||--||--||--|
|15 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$443K||--||--||--|
|7 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|16 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$388K||3||2.5||2,500|
|17 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$395K||3||3||2,533|
|5 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$383K||--||--||--|
|1 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$467K||4||3||3,422|
|4 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|19 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$407K||--||--||--|
|3 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||--||3||3||2,560|
|2 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$450K||--||--||--|
|21 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,478|
|23 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$454K||5||2.5||3,400|
|139 Morgan Rd Canton, CT||$426K||--||--||--|
|140 Morgan Rd Canton, CT||$386K||--||--||--|
|25 Tanglewood Dr Canton, CT||$498K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Canton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!