11 Taylor St# A, Roxbury, MA 02118
Sold on 5/3/13: $1,660,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,975 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,660,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Wet Bar
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID59181996
- Last Remodel Year1995
- Parcel #W:03 P:05807 S:000
- Days on Zillow311
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,557,502||$1.36M – $1.74M||+$149||$788||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,721/mo||$2.4K – $5.6K/mo||+$107||$1.88||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 144.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Boston, and 82.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Taylor Street # A
- 15 Taylor St Boston, MA$1.48M32.51,872
- 11 Taylor St Boston, MA$1.3M22.01,795
- 9 Taylor St Boston, MA$1.33M22.51,850
- 11 Milford St # A Boston, MA$2.36M54.53,960
- 5 Taylor St Boston, MA$1.62M32.52,040
- 33 Milford St Boston, MA$850K22.01,453
- 20 Dwight St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$1.11M23.01,442
- 20 Dwight St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$1.22M23.01,584
- 22 Dwight St APT 2 Boston, MA$1.08M11.0661
- 22 Dwight St APT 1 Boston, MA$1.17M33.52,020
- 3 Taylor St Boston, MA$1.29M42.01,892
- 15 Milford St APT 3 Boston, MA$566K21.0--
- 15 Milford St APT 1 Boston, MA--------
- 1 Taylor St UNIT A Boston, MA$430K11.0550
- 1 Taylor St UNIT B Boston, MA$719K22.01,006
- 253 Shawmut Ave # A Boston, MA$1.23M----4,294
- Milford St APT 3 Boston, MA$484K11.0691
- 249 Shawmut Ave # 249A Boston, MA$880K----1,890
- 26 Dwight St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$984K32.51,400
- 8 Taylor St Boston, MA$2.17M22.52,195
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005