A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $271
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $162,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Security System
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 128
- Floor size: 1,436 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0539 B:0001 L:0011
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57709341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-202K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 2.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Enfield, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|133 The Laurels UNIT 133 Enfield, CT||$166K||2||3||--|
|15 The Laurels UNIT 15 Enfield, CT||$161K||2||2||1,328|
|9 The Laurels UNIT 9 Enfield, CT||$205K||3||2||2,456|
|13 The Laurels UNIT 13 Enfield, CT||$162K||2||2||1,436|
|12 The Laurels UNIT 12 Enfield, CT||$162K||2||2.5||1,436|
|10 The Laurels UNIT 10 Enfield, CT||$168K||2||2||1,328|
|161 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$223K||2||3||2,038|
|51 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$170K||2||3||1,436|
|115 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$169K||2||3.5||1,430|
|78 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$170K||2||2.5||1,452|
|2 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$168K||2||2||1,328|
|141 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$169K||2||2.5||1,436|
|153 The Laurels Enfield, CT||$215K||3||3||2,028|
|7 The Laurels UNIT 7 Enfield, CT||$164K||2||2||1,328|
|16 The Laurels UNIT 16 Enfield, CT||$169K||2||2||1,328|
|19 The Laurels UNIT 19 Enfield, CT||$163K||2||2.5||1,436|
|17 The Laurels UNIT 17 Enfield, CT||$162K||2||2||1,328|
|6 The Laurels UNIT 6 Enfield, CT||$162K||2||2.5||1,436|
|18 The Laurels UNIT 18 Enfield, CT||$169K||2||2||1,328|
|21 The Laurels UNIT 21 Enfield, CT||$170K||2||2.5||1,436|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!