- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,036 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 71826187
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up\Down, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wood Flooring
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0521 B:00318 L:7
- Zillow Home ID: 56052227
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $192-289K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01832 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01832 homes, this home is 34.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% less than in Haverhill, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01832 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
|11 Thorndike St # 2 Haverhill, MA||--||2||1||1,000|
|9 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$239K||4||2||2,171|
|14 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$287K||6||4||3,451|
|10 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$257K||4||2||2,458|
|17 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$234K||3||1||1,400|
|21 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$290K||6||3||3,237|
|23-25 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$236K||4||2||2,184|
|20 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$323K||8||4||3,909|
|24 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$263K||9||3||2,216|
|6 Thorndike St Haverhill, MA||$285K||9||3||2,994|
|35 Broadway Haverhill, MA||$300K||8||3||3,414|
|31-33 Broadway Haverhill, MA||$239K||4||2||2,176|
|34 Lafayette St Haverhill, MA||$211K||4||2||1,728|
|27 Broadway Haverhill, MA||$260K||5||2||2,224|
|12 Federal St Haverhill, MA||$288K||6||3||3,327|
|39 Broadway Haverhill, MA||$256K||6||2||2,496|
|27 Lafayette St Haverhill, MA||$261K||4||2||2,606|
|15 Federal St Haverhill, MA||$232K||5||2||2,147|
|18 Lafayette St Haverhill, MA||$294K||6||3||3,084|
|36 Broadway # 1 Haverhill, MA||$210K||3||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.0 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!