A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Views: 929 all time views
- HOA Fee: $324/mo
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $199,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Range
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: None
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- EXTERIOR: Clapboard
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Gutters
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Screens
- FAM_DSCRP: Closet
- FAM_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- FAM_LEVEL: Third Floor
- FLOORING: Laminate
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Electric Baseboard
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- HOT_WATER: Tank
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Sign
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Sign
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_DSCRP: Chair Rail
- KIT_DSCRP: Dining Area
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- KIT_DSCRP: Remodeled
- KIT_DSCRP: Slider
- KIT_DSCRP: Window(s) - Picture
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Townhouse
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: End
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 48
- Floor size: 1,397 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: M:020 L:019-03A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56860765
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-244K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02766, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Norton, and 22.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02766 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Norton High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded3.2 mi
K-3 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.