11 W Dravus St APT B, Seattle, WA 981193 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 416 days on Zillow
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $587,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 490 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 290 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1972205172
- Zillow Home ID: 84762647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 W Dravus Street APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 11 W Dravus St APT A Seattle, WA$487K32.51,560
- 11 W Dravus St APT C Seattle, WA$495K32.251,470
- 11 W Dravus St APT B Seattle, WA$739K33.51,970
- 9 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$445K321,640
- 13 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$582K32.52,190
- 15 W Dravus St Seattle, WA--11400
- 10 W Etruria St APT B Seattle, WA$580K331,820
- 12 W Etruria St APT A Seattle, WA$562K331,880
- 7 W Dravus St Seattle, WA--11400
- 12 W Etruria St APT B Seattle, WA$601K332,130
- 17 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$594KStudio11,920
- 10 W Etruria St APT A Seattle, WA$570K331,820
- 11 W Dravus St APT B Seattle, WA$630K33.52,036
- 12 W Etruria St APT C Seattle, WA$581K332,260
- 19 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$644K532,010
- 19 W Dravus St Seattle, WA$538K----2,010
- 8 W Etruria St APT A Seattle, WA$758K633,390
- 16 W Etruria St APT A Seattle, WA$558K331,720
- 3115 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle, WA$463K31.751,440
- 16 W Etruria St APT B Seattle, WA$553K321,690
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.