11 Warren Sq UNIT 1, Boston, MA 021305 beds, 2 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1875
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Condominium Name \ Brunhilde Luther Condominium,Construction \ Frame,Construction \ Post & Beam,Cooling \ None,Disclosure \ N,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers,Energy Features \ Storm Windows,Exterior \ Clapboard,Exterior \ Wood,Exterior Unit Features \ Fenced Yard,Exterior Unit Features \ Garden Area,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Oil,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insulation Feature \ Unknown,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Master Bath \ No,Roof Material \ Slate,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Attached,Style \ Low-Rise,Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Street,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,Warranty \ No,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:19 P:01059 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59133230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Warren Sq UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jamaica Plain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% lower than in Boston, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 16 Warren Sq UNIT 16 Boston, MA$1.09M32.52,962
- 9 Warren Sq Jamaica Plain, MA$758K432,374
- 10 Warren Sq Boston, MA$994K422,793
- 14-18 Warren Sq Boston, MA$840K424,280
- 14 Warren Sq UNIT 14 Boston, MA$835K22.51,940
- 12 Warren Sq Jamaica Plain, MA$491K41.52,038
- 12 Warren Sq # 0 Boston, MA$661K41.52,038
- 18 Warren Sq UNIT 18 Boston, MA$639K21.51,317
- 30-32 Greenview Ave UNIT 2 Jamaica Plain, MA$373K21.5825
- 30-32 Greenview Ave Boston, MA$726K632,810
- 16 Warren Sq Boston, MA$1.17M32.52,962
- 11 Warren Sq UNIT 2 Boston, MA$593K31.52,035
- 30 Greenview Ave # 1 Boston, MA$2.53M1199,999
- 30 Greenview Ave # 2 Boston, MA$270K21.5825
- 9 Warren Sq UNIT 9 Boston, MA$936K432,174
- 8 Warren Sq UNIT 8 Boston, MA$916K322,089
- 7 Warren Sq UNIT 7 Boston, MA$685K322,109
- 6 Warren Sq UNIT 6 Boston, MA$701K532,101
- 4 Warren Sq Boston, MA$804K433,105
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292