11 Washington St # R, Middleton, MA 019493 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $358,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0025 B:0000 L:0151
- Zillow Home ID: 56946010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Washington Street # R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01949, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Middleton, and 67.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01949 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01949 home values.
- 79 Beech Ave Middleton, MA$829K--53,808
- 1212 Ferncroft Towers UNIT 1212 Middleton, MA$294K221,531
- 7 Washington St Middleton, MA$456K322,320
- East St Middleton, MA--------
- Pine Rd Middleton, MA$321K311,834
- 1601 Ferncroft Towers UNIT 1601 Middleton, MA$310K221,639
- 312 Ferncroft Towers UNIT 312 Middleton, MA$302K221,531
- 107 Ferncroft Towers UNIT 107 Middleton, MA$227K11.51,209
- 41 Central St Middleton, MA$281K211,347
- 8 Cranberry Ln Middleton, MA$368K22.52,600
- 4 Callaway Dr #4 Middleton, MA$825K42.52,600
- Greenway Rd Middleton, MA$676K42.52,336
- 11 Washington St Middleton, MA$289K211,105
- 39 Central St Middleton, MA$286K211,554
- 13 Washington St Middleton, MA$321K11992
- 5 Washington St Middleton, MA$333K321,498
- 9 Washington St Middleton, MA$265K311,320
- 15 Washington St Middleton, MA$330K321,923
- 22 Maple St Middleton, MA$409K21.51,548
- 3 Washington St Middleton, MA$327K311,546
Nearby Schools in Middleton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292