11 Washington Ter, Saint Louis, MO 631128 beds, 5 baths, 7,265 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- HOA Fee: $2,000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,265 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 56200001300
- Zillow Home ID: 3009609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 Washington Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In DeBaliviere Place, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% lower than in Saint Louis, and 27% less than the national average. This lower local number could help DeBaliviere Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5342 Delmar Ct Saint Louis, MO--------
- 13 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$902K--3.57,923
- 5354 Delmar Ct Saint Louis, MO--------
- 9 Washington Ter Saint Louis, MO$1.56M54.59,110
- 5356 Delmar Ct Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5360 Delmar Ct Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5362 Delmar Ct Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5305 Delmar Blvd APT 102 Saint Louis, MO$142K211,000
- 5305 Delmar Blvd APT 401 Saint Louis, MO$142K211,000
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 107 Saint Louis, MO$209K11850
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 1007 Saint Louis, MO$339K221,100
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 902 Saint Louis, MO$248KStudio1475
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 503 Saint Louis, MO$248KStudio1475
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 803 Saint Louis, MO$214KStudio1475
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 307 Saint Louis, MO$237K221,100
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 501 Saint Louis, MO$284K21.51,100
- 5340 Delmar Blvd APT 807 Saint Louis, MO$237K221,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.