11 White Pl, Brookline, MA 024452 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Fantastic Brookline Village location. Steps to everything on a charming side street.
- Lot: 1,952 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1863
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $693,000
- Price/sqft: $627
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 395 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: B:183 L:0020 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56567260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11 White Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02445 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Brookline, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02445 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
- 13 White Pl Brookline, MA$820K331,760
- 13 White Pl # 1 Brookline, MA$724K------
- 12 White Pl Brookline, MA$1.21M834,182
- 12 White Pl UNIT B Brookline, MA$398K21864
- 12 White Pl UNIT C Brookline, MA$408K21864
- 12 White Pl UNIT A Brookline, MA$396K21878
- 9 White Pl Brookline, MA$793K31.51,458
- 10 White Pl Brookline, MA$820K322,272
- 13 White Pl # 2 Brookline, MA$689K------
- 15 White Pl Brookline, MA$882K432,292
- 16 White Pl Brookline, MA$1.08M42.52,440
- 8 White Pl Brookline, MA$1.5M934,464
- 14 White Pl UNIT 14 Brookline, MA$542K321,092
- 17 White Pl Brookline, MA$970K32.51,512
- 20 White Pl Brookline, MA$707K21.51,253
- 200 Washington St Brookline, MA$433K31--
- 21 White Pl Brookline, MA$870K21.51,713
- 22 White Pl UNIT 22 Brookline, MA$687K321,268
- 220 Washington St UNIT 6 Brookline, MA$452K21874
- 220 Washington St UNIT 7 Brookline, MA$422K21972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.