11 Winnemay St, Natick, MA 01760
Sold on 3/26/12: $408,200
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,672 sq ft
- Lot:6,490 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $408,200
- Heating Type:Contact for details
) and you'll have an extraordinary, spacious home at a reasonable price! 4 rms on 1st floor would allow for both a formal dining rm ++ spacious fam rm. Replacement windows, beaut yard with perennials++,pergola + 2 car garage! seller installing new roof. See ML#71273174
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow634
- Last Remodel Year1947
- Parcel #M:00000035 P:00000056
- Room Count8
- School DistrictNatick
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID56297546
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$479,179||$441K – $518K||+$7,483||$179||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,221/mo||$1.4K – $3K/mo||-$49||$0.83||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01760 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 12.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01760 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% greater than in Natick, and 75.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Natick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
Neighborhood for 11 Winnemay Street
- 17 Winnemay St Natick, MA$650K42.52,405
- 6 Winnemay St Natick, MA$444K32.01,721
- 4 Winnemay St UNIT 2 Natick, MA$334K41.51,580
- 4 Winnemay St UNIT 1 Natick, MA$241K21.0980
- 6 Shattuck St Natick, MA$613K45.02,524
- 43 N Main St APT 2 Natick, MA--21.01,000
- 9 Willow St Natick, MA$550K43.01,979
- 4 Willow St Natick, MA$368K32.01,620
- 10 Willow St Natick, MA$302K21.01,032
- 32 Walnut St Natick, MA$413K31.51,410
- 40 N Main St APT 4 Natick, MA$454K32.52,236
- 40 N Main St APT 3 Natick, MA$484K33.52,259
- 40 N Main St APT 1 Natick, MA$502K22.52,400
- 36 N Main St APT 6 Natick, MA$502K22.52,476
- 36 N Main St APT 5 Natick, MA$485K32.52,476
- 46 N Main St Natick, MA$294K32.01,514
- 58 N Main St APT 403 Natick, MA$485K22.01,790
- 58 N Main St APT 204 Natick, MA$472K22.01,600
- 58 N Main St APT 101 Natick, MA$367K22.01,100
- 58 N Main St APT 401 Natick, MA$439K22.01,415
Nearby Schools in Natick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005