110 31st Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 2 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
1.800.779.4232 X 2132
A charmed life in storybook Madrona awaits in this amazing 4 bed/2 bath Craftsman remodeled home. An open circular layout with gleaming Swedish floors throughout the 2580 sq. ft. home is washed in abundant natural light. A true find in a well sought after neighborhood.
Romance is in the living room with flickering candles in the fab faux fireplace. Dramatic columns and coved ceils present the spacious dining room. Newer remodeled kitchen is a real chef pleaser: granite counters and backsplash paired with stainless steel appliances, warm maple cabinets and a chic breakfast bar!
Love is in the details with upgraded light fixtures throughout, ceiling fans and designer accent wall colors. Bathrooms get high marks; brushed nickel fixtures, granite floors and showers for that European spa look. Lower level is fully finished for visiting guests' privacy or family. Upstairs holds a huge storage room, the one-car attached garage offers even more storage, and the whole house is covered by a newer roof.
Beautifully manicured backyard offers a private natural preserve for relaxing and entertaining. A heartbeat away from Madrona's trendy neighborhood shops and eateries, it?s mere minutes to downtown Seattle with easy access to I-90 and 520.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Softwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Remodeled Home with Circular Floor Plan, Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, Nickel Fixtures
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 9828700140
- Zillow Home ID: 49147107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 31st Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.9% higher than in Seattle, and 83.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 104 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$509K32.52,100
- 114 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$571K41.752,000
- 100 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$471K421,580
- 120 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$423K31.51,440
- 111 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$565K32.51,700
- 113 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$663K421,788
- 103 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$501K21800
- 124 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$457K221,840
- 117 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$446K211,150
- 121 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$833K32.51,610
- 1836 31st Ave Seattle, WA$504K221,400
- 109 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$411K221,280
- 125 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$663K22.51,760
- 132 31st Ave E Seattle, WA--311,300
- 129 32nd Ave E Seattle, WA$530K211,940
- 3111 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$469K211,040
- 3014 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$522K83.52,620
- 1830 31st Ave Seattle, WA$572K31.752,160
- 117 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$878K32.253,080
- 121 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$873K43.53,120
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292