- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
110 6th Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141202 beds, 1 bath, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $58,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 2912001820450002072000
- Zillow Home ID: 31460447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 110 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in North Tonawanda, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 114 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$92K521,962
- 679 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$83K732,682
- 111 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$67K622,640
- 113 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$40K211,114
- 117 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$51K521,980
- 118 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$80K311,464
- 119 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$57K411,014
- 667 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$65K622,850
- 121 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$46K411,078
- 109 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$44K321,740
- 125 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$44K311,177
- 665 Oliver St # 0 North Tonawanda, NY$72K------
- 665 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$78K4--3,768
- 111 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$71K622,200
- 122 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$90K31.51,472
- 115 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$55K421,660
- 129 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$49K411,164
- 110 7th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$71K732,584
- 655 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$64K621,696
- 124 6th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$88K422,034
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!