This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 404 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $162,723
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Cement, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,231 sqft
- Parcel #: 0164542
- Zillow Home ID: 59058480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-167K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 12.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
|125 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$165K||3||1||1,380|
|116 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$151K||2||1.5||1,210|
|115 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$178K||3||1||1,511|
|100 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$197K||3||2||2,024|
|126 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$163K||3||1||1,252|
|131 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$168K||3||2||1,485|
|95 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$183K||4||2||2,039|
|91 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$115K||1||1||804|
|105 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$142K||3||1||1,104|
|109 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$156K||4||2||1,750|
|115 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$143K||3||1||1,114|
|87 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,267|
|134 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$150K||3||1||1,144|
|99 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$165K||3||3||1,242|
|86 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$162K||3||2||1,331|
|79 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$132K||2||1||884|
|119 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$140K||3||1||1,113|
|108 Sycamore St Bristol, CT||$164K||2||2||1,498|
|139 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$155K||2||1||1,206|
|85 Alexander St Bristol, CT||$166K||3||2||1,447|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!