110 Amity St, Brooklyn, NY 112014 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,052 sqft
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $3,300,000
- Price/sqft: $825
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 48
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 002960115
- Zillow Home ID: 116082585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Amity Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cobble Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in New York, and 92.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cobble Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobble Hill home values.
- 110 Amity St Brooklyn, NY------14,243
- 114 Amity St Brooklyn, NY$3.37M----5,008
- 355 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$3.29M11--
- Henry St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 361 Henry St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 357 Henry St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 354 Henry St APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$1.03M------
- 359 Henry St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 118 Amity St Brooklyn, NY$2.87M633,327
- 359 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$3.54M44--
- 361 Henry St Brooklyn, NY$3.38M44--
- 363 Henry St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.57M----3,600
- 363 Henry St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.18M------
- 363 Henry St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$875K22--
- 363 Henry St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$806K------
- 363 Henry St APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$806K------
- 363 Henry St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$610K33--
- 120 Amity St Brooklyn, NY$3.21M----5,032
- 358 Henry St APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$1.69M12600
- 358 Henry St APT 5F Brooklyn, NY$1.78M11600
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292