110 Brenwick Ct, Stafford, VA 225543 beds, 3 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,785 sqft
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21E 5B 192
- Zillow Home ID: 60864722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Brenwick Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22554 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in Stafford, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22554 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22554 home values.
- 108 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$182K32.51,278
- 112 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$216K321,570
- 106 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$182K32.51,264
- 104 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$182K32.51,278
- 111 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$184K32.51,972
- 109 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$184K32.51,422
- 107 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$205K331,422
- 102 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$229K34.52,318
- 105 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$205K32.51,752
- 103 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$191K32.51,422
- 107 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$201K33.51,900
- 105 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$213K43.51,875
- 109 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$210K33.51,818
- 103 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$182K32.51,261
- 101 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$207K431,986
- Kings Crest Dr Stafford, VA$176K32.51,378
- 111 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$234K542,318
- 101 Brenwick Ct Stafford, VA$214K342,318
- 611 Wind Ridge Dr Stafford, VA$187K33.51,984
- 112 Bridgewood Ct Stafford, VA$190K331,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292