110 Bryn Mawr Ct, Lafayette, IN 479053 beds, 1 bath, 1,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 83 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2003
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 201424052
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 790723128030000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50642222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Bryn Mawr Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% greater than in Lafayette, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 120 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$76K31.51,104
- 100 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$80K--11,008
- 3769 Amherst Dr Lafayette, IN$74K--11,093
- 3773 Amherst Dr Lafayette, IN$72K--11,116
- 3765 Amherst Dr Lafayette, IN$86K311,538
- 30 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$60K--1864
- 130 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$111K--21,742
- 90 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$80K--11,040
- 1404 Kensington Dr Lafayette, IN$63K--1960
- 20 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$70K311,200
- 40 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$64K--11,040
- 3761 Amherst Dr Lafayette, IN$70K--1960
- 10 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$83K--11,056
- 50 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$62K311,104
- 3757 Amherst Dr Lafayette, IN$79K311,088
- 3776 Kimberly Dr Lafayette, IN$83K311,073
- 80 Bryn Mawr Ct Lafayette, IN$69K--1864
- 3780 Kimberly Dr Lafayette, IN$66K--1925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!