- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 213 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,239 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 14-4423
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling System \ Heat Pump, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Dining Facilities \ Living Room Combo, Drive Type \ Natural, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Waterview, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ None, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Pilings, Garage \ Carport, Heated SqFt Range \ 1000 - 1199, Heating System \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Elec Water Heater, Listing Type \ ER, Map Area \ Area 2 Cape Carteret, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Single Family, Road Type \ Paved Road, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Sewer \ Septic, Storage \ Outside, Storage \ Outside Shed, Type of Property \ Residential, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 536416929925000
- Zillow Home ID: 102044268
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-338K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28584 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for North Carolina as a whole. Among 28584 homes, this home is 6.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 69.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28584, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 440% higher than in Cedar Point, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28584 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28584 home values.
|116 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$245K||3||2||1,641|
|114 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$320K||3||2||1,536|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 7 Cedar Point, NC||$102K||1||1||666|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 2 Cedar Point, NC||$107K||1||1||680|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 15 Cedar Point, NC||$109K||1||1||704|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 4 Cedar Point, NC||$109K||1||1||704|
|116 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$346K||3||2||1,501|
|114 Palmetto Dr Cedar Point, NC||$303K||2||1||920|
|109 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$87K||1||1||704|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 1 Cedar Point, NC||$262K||Studio||1||--|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 3 Cedar Point, NC||$116K||1||1||700|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 4 Cedar Point, NC||$93K||1||1||704|
|109 Cedar Ln APT 9 Cedar Point, NC||$87K||1||1||704|
|223 Cedar Point Blvd Cedar Point, NC||$562K||3||2||2,004|
|120 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$279K||3||2||1,140|
|187 Cedar Point Blvd Cedar Point, NC||$178K||3||2||1,001|
|119 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$359K||3||2||2,001|
|113 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$342K||5||2.5||1,252|
|110 Palmetto Dr Cedar Point, NC||$261K||1||1||275|
|115 Cedar Ln Cedar Point, NC||$199K||1||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Cedar Point
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.