110 Cedar St, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 280 sqft
- City Utilities, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Parcel #: 0074042160
- Zillow Home ID: 15672055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Vallejo, and 51.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,196 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 110 Cedar St # 0 Vallejo, CA--21712
- 303 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$161K21888
- 301 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$115K21784
- 302 Woodrow Ave Vallejo, CA$221K321,710
- 277 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$155K21954
- 308 Woodrow Ave Vallejo, CA$309K232,228
- 305 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$168K311,070
- 314 Woodrow Ave Vallejo, CA$233K211,829
- 275 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$170K21944
- 302 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$172K211,002
- 288 Woodrow Ave Vallejo, CA$345K422,489
- 307 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$167K21875
- 286 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$154K211,096
- 326 Woodrow Ave Vallejo, CA$185K211,014
- 273 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$189K311,464
- 304 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$262K321,605
- 321 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$253K42.51,500
- 278 Woodrow Ave Vallejo, CA$218K421,520
- 12 Cedar St Vallejo, CA$179K211,092
- 280 Idora Ave Vallejo, CA$184K211,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!