110 Cherry Hill Dr, Hendersonville, TN 370755 beds, 3 baths, 3,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Patio
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 159M B 01800 000
- Zillow Home ID: 80347385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Cherry Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% less than in Hendersonville, and 14.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hendersonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37075 home values.
- 108 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$185K32.51,998
- 112 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$192K--21,977
- 106 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$258K--1.51,836
- 114 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$181K--1.51,900
- 137 Northlake Dr Hendersonville, TN$145K--2.51,383
- 135 Northlake Dr Hendersonville, TN$151K--2.51,442
- 139 Northlake Dr Hendersonville, TN$153K--31,688
- 104 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$203K--21,824
- 109 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$194K--21,808
- 142 Bradford Cir Hendersonville, TN$174K--2.51,868
- 140 Bradford Cir Hendersonville, TN$150K321,412
- 133 Northlake Dr Hendersonville, TN$159K--3.51,670
- Bradford Cir Hendersonville, TN$127K------
- 107 Cherry Hill Dr Hendersonville, TN$212K--22,194
- 141 Northlake Dr Hendersonville, TN$147K--2.51,415
- 144 Bradford Cir Hendersonville, TN$188K--2.51,872
- 138 Bradford Cir Hendersonville, TN$153K--2.51,392
- 129 Cherry Hill Dr APT 15B Hendersonville, TN$108K211,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.