A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,325 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- Flooring: Carpet
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 55
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 38 S:10 P:023A L:220U
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 71489877
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02540 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Town of Falmouth as a whole. Among 02540 homes, this home is valued 26.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% greater than in Town of Falmouth, and 75.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Falmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02540 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 110 Dillingham Ave|
Nearby Schools in Town of Falmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.