110 Dodd Cir, Statesboro, GA 304613 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 385 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $58
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Parcel #: MS68 -024-000
- Zillow Home ID: 76369391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 110 Dodd Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30461 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% higher than in Statesboro, and 17.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30461 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Statesboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 112 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$131K311,392
- 108 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$110K31.51,344
- 116 Pamela Way GA$92K211,936
- 116 Pamela Way # B Statesboro, GA$110K21968
- 106 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$120K321,407
- 114 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$97K321,710
- 114 Pamela Way # A Statesboro, GA$126K21--
- 109 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$86K31.51,056
- 115 Pamela Way LOT 32 Statesboro, GA$85K------
- 115 Pamela Way Statesboro, GA$86K321,216
- 107 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$94K31.51,704
- 103 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$85K31.51,231
- 101 Dodd Cir Statesboro, GA$86K321,140
- 108 Pamela Way Statesboro, GA$96K------
- 17811 Us Highway 301 N Statesboro, GA$100K------
- 104 Lynda Dr Statesboro, GA$50K322,004
- 128B Pamela Way Statesboro, GA$84K----980
- 128 Pamela Way Statesboro, GA$115K----1,392
- 114A Lynda Dr Statesboro, GA$113K------
- 132 Pamela Way Statesboro, GA$126K----1,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!