110 E. Hanover St., Newtown, PA 18940
By Owner: $297,500
Price Increase (Oct 13): $3,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,824 sq ft
- Lot:4,095 sqft
- Year Built:1977
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow128
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesCommunity pool, sports courts, playground. Association sponsored events for children and families.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Office
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameNewtown Crossing. Newtown Township
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2111404566
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$415,325||$382K – $449K||-$27,955||$227||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,750/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$93||$0.96||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 18940 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Newtown Township as a whole. Among 18940 homes, this home is 20.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.7% higher than in Newtown Township, and 41.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newtown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18940 home values.
Neighborhood for 110 E. Hanover St.
- 140 E Hanover St Newtown, PA$269K31.01,338
- 7 Oak Ct Newtown, PA$344K32.01,862
- 174 Commonwealth Dr Newtown, PA$278K31.51,790
- 122 Leedom Way Newtown, PA$176K22.01,222
- 133 Leedom Way Newtown, PA$173K21.01,233
- 114 Leedom Way Newtown, PA$159K21.01,233
- 182 Commonwealth Dr Newtown, PA$259K32.01,090
- 195 Leedom Way Newtown, PA$242K21.51,306
- 10 Westwood Ct Newtown, PA$361K33.02,052
- 200 Leedom Way Newtown, PA$210K22.01,306
- 200 Leedom Way # 136 Newtown, PA$212K22.01,306
- 183 Commonwealth Dr Newtown, PA$270K31.51,790
- 191 Leedom Way # 6 Newtown, PA$207K22.01,202
- 190 Leedom Way Newtown, PA$247K21.51,226
- 12 Beech St Newtown, PA$333K32.01,761
- 146 Commonwealth Dr Newtown, PA$252K31.01,170
- 183 Leedom Way UNIT 11 Newtown, PA$195K22.01,306
- 141 Commonwealth Dr Newtown, PA$269K31.01,338
- 230 E Hanover St Newtown, PA$298K31.51,790
- 142 Leedom Way # 33 Newtown, PA$195K21.51,122
Nearby Schools in Newtown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.