- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 188 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,139 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $326
- MLS #: 2715432
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 587 sqft
- View: Water
- A\C \ Cac, Adult Community \ N, Class \ Res, Den\Family Room \ Y, Detached\Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Finished Basement \ N, Foreclose? \ N, Last Status Change \ EXT, new_constr \ Y, Picture \ Y, Pool \ N, Price Range Listing \ N, STATUS \ A, Water \ Public, Attic \ Y, County \ N, Cul-de-sac \ N, Sewer \ Y, Wood Floors \ Y, Zone \ 5, Fuel \ Gas, Heat \ Ha, W\W Carpet \ N, Basement \ Crawl, Office \ Y, Waterview \ Y, Beach Rights \ Y, Bulkhead \ Y, Waterfront \ Y, Style \ Traditional, Docking Rights \ Assoc, TOUR FLAG \ N, Waterfront Desc \ River, Refrigerator \ Y, Dryer \ N, Washer \ N, # Kitchens \ 1, # Fireplaces \ 1, Inground Sprinklers \ Y, Taxes \ 0.00, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ Y, TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET (TOM) \ N, CORNER PROPERTY \ N, Basement\Subfloor \ Crawl Space(Built To New Fema Code) Plans Can Be M, Water Frontage \ 161
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 66097 00410
- Zillow Home ID: 31429478
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $485K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Nassau Shores home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Massapequa as a whole. Among Nassau Shores homes, this home is 86.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Nassau Shores, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% lower than in Massapequa, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Nassau Shores home values rise more quickly than other regions in Massapequa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nassau Shores home values.
Nearby Schools in Massapequa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-6 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
10-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.